- Don’t overuse exclamation points!
- I was using too many was’s.
- It’s never too early to self-promote.
- Using too many “likes” is like the kiss of death (as is using trite expressions like “kiss of death”).
- The first line of your story just might be the most important one.
- A private investigator does not need a search warrant.
- Psychopaths can be great red herrings.
- "Good Cop/Bad Cop" isn't used in the real world of interrogation.
- My favorite cupcake at Gigi's is watermelon.
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Killer Nashville 2011 - What I Learned
In looking over my notes from last week's conference, several things keep swimming to the surface of the pool of things I learned. So much so, in fact, that I feel I must share them.
Posted by Kelly Adamson at 7:07 PM